Call 408-533-0022

Tax Resolution Services

If you received a letter from the IRS or FTB and don't know what it means or what to do, we can help you.  

As Enrolled Agents we are federally-licensed tax practitioners who may represent taxpayers before the IRS when it comes to collections, audits and appeals.

Never ignore communication from the Internal Revenue Service or Franchise Tax Board.